Want to have a wicked night out and wow those around you? Well, grab these babies and have the party go wild over those "Wicked" lashes on your eyes.
"Wicked" Faux Mink Lashes
To clean lashes for reuse:
Dish Soap Method
- Using a teaspoon of liquid dish soap, mix warm water and the soap to create a soapy mixture.
- Place the lashes in the mixture for about 20 seconds.
- Once the lashes have been removed, use tweezers to remove any remaining glue on the lash strips.
- Rinse the lashes with warm water.
- Use a paper towel to blot the lashes to remove any remaining water. (You may use a lash brush to brush he lashes out).
- Once the lashes are completely dry, place them back into their box.